- Apple-Samsung Jury May Just Eyeball The Devices To Reach a Verdict, (Venture Beat, August 6, 2012).
Theft of Trade Secrets
- Trade Secret Misappropriation Before The ITC (IP Today, July 2013).
- Trade Secret Misappropriation Before the ITC, (IP Frontline, March 11, 2013).
- Protecting Intellectual Property, Best Practices (Searchsecurity.com, November 1, 2012).
- An Analysis of Economic Espionage Act Prosecutions: What Companies Can Learn From It and What the Government Should Be Doing About It! BNA’s Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal Vol. 84, No. 2081, page 894 (September 21, 2012).
- A Look At 16 Years Of EEA Prosecutions, (Law360, September 19, 2012).
- Four Lessons Every Company Needs to Know About Protecting It’s Trade Secrets, (Westlaw Journal Intellectual Property, May 3, 2012).
- Chinese Espionage: The Risks Within U.S. Companies, (Forbes, April, 24, 2012).
- Aleynikov and Nosal, 2 Major Government Setbacks, (Law360, April 24, 2012).
- Limiting the Scope of the EEA: U.S. v. Aleynikov, (Law360, February 27, 2012).
- In Social Media World, Protect Your Trade Secrets, (Washington Business Journal, May 6, 2011).
- Amending the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, (Bloomberg BNA Electronic Commerce & Report, April 10, 2013).
- Should Lying About Your Age Be a Federal Crime?, (Corporate Counsel, May 2, 2013).
- How Congress Can Create A Lasting Legacy for Aaron Swartz, (Forbes February 15, 2013).
- Disclosing CyberSecurity Incidents: The SEC Weighs In, (Forbes, June 4, 2012).
- The Rise of Cell Phone Hacking: Oh, to be Young, Pretty and a Hollywood Superstar, (Daily Journal, October 4, 2011).
- Computer Fraud Act Aids in Trade Secret Protection, (New York Law Journal, May 13, 2010).
- The Serious Risks from Counterfeit Electronic Parts (Forbes, July 11, 2012).
Social Media Articles
- Disciplining Employees for Unapproved Posts (Washington Business Journal, May 6, 2011)
- Your Private Posts are Less Private Then You Think, (Law360, September 28, 2011).
- The Treatment of Intellectual Property Under Bankruptcy Law, (The Bankruptcy Strategist, February 2009).
- The Intersection of Intellectual Property and Bankruptcy Law (Patent, Trademark & Copyright, BNA, June 12, 2009) (Winner 2010 Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing).
- The Intersection of Intellectual Property and Bankruptcy Law, (Law360, February 2009).
- The Opposite of Poverty, (University of San Francisco Lawyer, Fall 2012).